3/02/2014

More Than Ten Years

Yesterday I had dinner with some of my best friends.
I have known them since I was 15.
For all these years after we left high school, we have always been in touch with each other.
We went to different university, we met different people, we experienced different life,
and we took different paths after finished university.
However there is always something connected us together.

A strong bond of true friendship.

There is no awkwardness even we haven't seen each other for a while.
There are always things to share, talk and laugh about.
We are so different, yet we get along so well.

Listening to their stories, I am glad that we all have a colorful life.
Everyone has problem in their life,
but problem seem less when we got to talk about and even laugh about it in the end.
And cheers! have some beer and we will be fine.

You guys can be really mean, but only close friends can be so mean to each other,
because we never meant it.
I can never be tired of reading those notes you guys wrote me in high school.
They make me laugh, smile and my heart feels warm.
Thank you for loving me and I love you girls as well.

A surprising news.
I am so happy to know that you are getting married.
Isn't it amazing to meet the other half, and start a new chapter of life together!
I am looking forward to attending your wedding, to see the happiness on your face.

It was a great night.

I like the look of our smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment