2/24/2014

Walking, Memories

It's been three days since I came back home.
When I said home I was also thinking about the other home to me- Brighton.
Although it is already far away from me, somehow I feel I am still connected to it.

I decided to have a walk this afternoon after spending hours at home.
I went to the school which is just 5 minutes walk away.
There were some kids playing baseball, and a mom with two girls on the playground.
Pleasant weather with a little breeze.
My music was QOTSA's Like Clockwork.
I was wearing this pair of old shoes which I bought 6 years ago.
They are no longer comfy; but it didn't really bother me.
The air was fresh; I was enjoying my walk and I was indifference to what happened around me.
It was a kind of tranquility when you just focus on your thoughts.
I looked at my shoes and I was thinking about the times when I wore them.
What was I doing back to 6 years ago?
I remember there is one picture of me wearing this red Vans and playing with my friend's dog.
I must love this shoes a lot because I have so many pictures of the shoes in it.
I was always smiling in those pictures.
Now I am wearing them again, after 6 years.
There are so many things flashing on my mind during my walk.
I must have changed during these years.
I am not the same person like I was before.
But one thing remains the same; that is;
I am still smiling.
Time didn't change the happiness in me.
QOTSA was great to listen to.
I was walking with my memories until the last song,
Like Clockwork
46 min.





No comments:

Post a Comment